hyb

Reaction score
Bit of an odd favour, but is there anyone near my area willing to take me for a spin in your trophy? I'm really undersided about taking delivery once I sell my car since taking a test drive, it was a very short drive and didn't really get a feel for the car. I'd appreciate it greatly if anyone could take me for a spin, (i wouldnt want to drive it), willing to travel a bit :) I'm in the dorset/somerset area.

Cheers
James

Reaction score
I'm up for this mate, might be a bit of a trek for ya as I live in Woking in Surrey. Would be more than happy to take you for a decent drive :D

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
If you fancy a drive into Hampshire i'd gladly take you out for a spin in No.41 :)

hyb

Reaction score
cool :D Where in hampshire are you nik? I know how to get to ringwood easy if that helps

Reaction score
OliS said:
I'm up for this mate, might be a bit of a trek for ya as I live in Woking in Surrey. Would be more than happy to take you for a decent drive :D
will have to keep an eye out for you...i'm in weybridge and over in woking quite a bit!! :D

Reaction score
if your still in need of a go i will ask my dad he will prob be willing to take you for a spin, we are only in wiltshire so not that far from you.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
hyb said:
Nik are you deffo going tomorrow? TomTom tells me 1 hour 50 to get there :)

Yeah, I am the area rep for cliosport so I will definitely be there! I have to be really :lol:

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Good to meet you mate. I hope you found the drive useful, even if it was sitting in traffic for ages. Did it make you more sure about taking delivery now? Hope you get the BMW sold soon.

hyb

Reaction score
Yep was well worth going, cheers for the drive nik much appreciated. Really dismissed any worries i had bout changing to the trophy :D