Anyone got a spare Michelin Pilot Exalto 2 for sale?

Reaction score
As per the subject, anyone got one for sale? Must be original Trophy size 205/45/16, any mileage and wear considered as I only need it for a trackday - cash waiting and I will collect.

Cheers! :D

Reaction score
yes i do..and i have an alloy with a dent too.....the tyre is barely leagal :wink:

am from county durham up north

if your interested??

£50

Reaction score
RN0 5EAN said:
mytyres.co.uk it only took them 4 days to deliver mine! i think they were about 80 each!

Don't really want to have to get a new one, just to knacker it on a trackday!

big_peaches said:
yes i do..and i have an alloy with a dent too.....the tyre is barely leagal :wink:

am from county durham up north

if your interested??

£50

You say your alloy has a dent in it, was this tyre off the same wheel, if so is the sidewall damaged? I know i said I would travel but County Durham is going to be a bit too far! You able to do postage if it is all paid for?

Reaction score
no the tyre walls are puurfect...i threw away the one that was with the dent was gonna use it as a spare......i think if i sent it through the post it would be a nother £20

tyre walls are perfect just to clarify..the dent alloy has never been driven with the tyre

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, £70 all in is going to be to much though, can get a new one fitted for a little more than that. Will keep on searching...unless you want to bring the price down? :wink:

Reaction score
Just waiting to hear about one off ebay for £30 delivered, it's an SXGT rather than an Exalto, but it'll do for the trackday. I'll let you know if I need your tyre...

Day

Reaction score
Pilot SX?

I had them on my 172 from new.

Amazing tyre in the wet, in the dry they were *ahem* ... questionable.

Reaction score
Think they were the predecessor to the Exaltos, like Day I had them on my 172 but when I went for replacements I got the Exalto 2's - much better allround tyre.

Reaction score
Decided to go down the route of getting a new tyre, factoring in delivery charges it has ended up not being much more expensive to go for new rather than worn...thanks big peaches for offering your old tyre, hope someone else off ebay takes it off your hands.