Reaction score
If so, you made the Nurburgring magazine, as there is a wee picture of a UK trophy in the Tourist section.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Afternoon mate.

Not me sadly, but i'm dying to get back there again soon. I've got some Porsche hunting to do :twisted:

Reaction score
I'd love to go, but i'd like to have a go in the taxi first, then once i'd built up the bottle i'd like to take the Trophy.

How many others are interested, we could sort out a group long weekend over there.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah, its a great place, but scary at the same time. Demands a lot of respect. I think a trip for early next year could be on the cards :D

Reaction score
Yeah, i'd have a fair few miles under my belt in the Trophy. I would def be up for that. A Les Mans Trophy trip would be good also. Make the frenchies jealous.

Reaction score
Nik said:
Afternoon mate.

Not me sadly, but i'm dying to get back there again soon. I've got some Porsche hunting to do :twisted:

Thats funny, cos when i go ive got some Trophy hunting to do :twisted:

Reaction score
Bring your Williams to Cadwell on the 5th October, there'll be plenty of Trophys there

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sadly in the 4 Renaultsport trackdays I've been to, I've only ever seen 2 valvers (Kathy & Waynes and Jas') and no Williams' at all.

Not sure why, but nobody brings Mk1's along for some reason. :?

Reaction score
Pick up my Trophy next weekend hopefully, then it's off to the Ring every Sunday / Monday of October I hope, plus the final weekend of November. Hope to see some of you there.... :)

Reaction score
I know what you mean... Went for the first time this week, Monday and Wednesday, and went round in my wife's Audi to get to know the circuit.
That's what a second car is for, surely....:!:

Reaction score
Will be going out to the ring in spring, can't afford to go out before then and I also want to get more miles and more experience in my Trophy before I go out on track. It is an awesome place though, was the second best thing I have ever done in a car :wink: People should not be scared of going, if you go out there try to start things off by going out on track on weekday evenings, they are so quiet! Last year on a Friday evening, I met two cars on track, one passed me and I passed another! Saturday and Sunday afternoons are pure mayhem though!

Day

Reaction score
Watch out for fast Porsches into the fast down hill section into Aremberg :shock:

Hint: Keep off the grass too :lol:

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hint: Dont lend your cars to other people #-o

:lol: