Another 16k Miles Trophy

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I only paid £9500 for mine with 19,000 miles. Got myself a bargain back in the day ;-).

Reaction score
I wish the seller the best of luck with it,it's a cracking looking car.

How much was the Trophy when it first came out?

I could be mistaken but I thought it was around 15,000...

Reaction score
Wow, this will be interesting. Can't see it fetching that much but I reckon it will sell. If you want one for a collection then this would be the one to have.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
How much was the Trophy when it first came out?

I could be mistaken but I thought it was around 15,000...
Yep - it was around the 15k mark. I think some actually sold in the high 14k's as well as dealers looked to move them out of the showrooms.

Reaction score
Be great if you could buy one at that mileage and price today.

Not a chance of it though!!

Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Is this not the same car that was up for £12k or was it £16k a few months ago. [before Christmas], I seem to remember that was an irish seller aswell.
I hope it gets near the asking price,,....

Reaction score
Trophy No.
^^^^^ This was my first thought as well as I seem to remember there was never proof that that example sold. It's a very ambitious price I have to say.

Reaction score
Hollybrook have had some low miler cars in the past but this seems to be a different dealer.

Good luck to them, it can only be good news for us trophy owners.

Reaction score
Yes different car. This one is number 238/500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yeah im sure it will sell, looks like new but definitely one for the collector and not a driver. Will need to kept that way or improved and not add mileage to it which will be a shame.

Reaction score
PMSL at these dealers selling 182 Trophys at premium money with FSH when it's annual or 12000m, also the famous 'technician reports that the dampers are in perfect working order' as an excuse there's zero evidence they have ever been refurbished. In my experience I was sending dampers of to Ben at BG Motorsport when the cars were two years old, they were going off absolutely at random. Not that they are selling this car but I love that title Hollybrook put in their ads 'Hollybrook Prep' I was spending over £2000 per car preparing Trophys for sale from 2008. If I was paying this for a Trophy I'd expect refurbished dampers and utterly mint condition. As good as this car may be, unless it's been in a neutral environment, a car sitting around doing nothing is likely to have significant surface corrosion on the underside components. I could go on. All I would say is that at these prices I am pleased I have a 9000 mile R26.R in the garage.