Reaction score
I went past you and gave me a wave.

Are you on here? Your car looked nice and clean!

Reaction score
Alright Steve,

That was me in 002, heading up to Manchester Airport - It was nice to see another Trophy out there!

I've had it since January but haven't got round to posting anything on here yet. I'll give you all an update very soon…

Cheers,
Jim

Reaction score
Ah great! Yeh you don't see many around.

I saw you again today in the same place, infact seen you a few times going in the opposite direction.

Hope you are enjoying 002!

Reaction score
I absolutely adore it, but plan to take it off the road over winter. I've been travelling up to Manchester for the past 3 weeks and want to keep the miles down / keep it clean etc. I don't want 002 to become a different kind of number 2 :)

BTW do any of you Trophy owners meet up? I believe there are quite a few in the Midlands.

Reaction score
Newbie question I know but why do people take cars off the road in winter ?

Reaction score
I absolutely adore it, but plan to take it off the road over winter. I've been travelling up to Manchester for the past 3 weeks and want to keep the miles down / keep it clean etc. I don't want 002 to become a different kind of number 2 :)

BTW do any of you Trophy owners meet up? I believe there are quite a few in the Midlands.

Great stuff, they are superb little cars!

There is normally an annual meet down south but there doesn't tend to be many others. I'd be up for one though if it ever gets organised.

Reaction score
Well how about a drive over to Buxton or North Wales one weekend? It'd be good to see a few Trophies together! Anyone interested?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Jim, where did you get 002 from? I seem to remember this one having an interesting backstory

Reaction score
Hi there, I bought 002 from a Renault dealer called Madeley Heath Motors, near Newcastle under Lyme last January for 5k. I plan to do a proper write up on the owners registry in the next few days. I should've done it months ago but I've been a bit lazy!

Reaction score
Definitely up for it, but spring next year - my T is off the road for winter ;)

Reaction score
No can do, Jim, sorry.

A handful of Trophys on the fantastic roads of North Wales would be a great sight though.

See you next year hopefully!