I hope you've glued everything down....
Your car might fall to bits under that thunderous bass

:D

Is it any good?
Have you uprated your front speakers?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
good start!

good start, ive just had my full system put into the trophy, audiobahn 5 1/4 " front components and 6x9's in rear running off a phoenix gold zx450 amp and a jl audio 12" sub running bridged off a zx350 amp also got a phoenix gold eq to make sure it sounds good and a caliber bass driver so i can adjust bass levels from seat, sounds awesome would load a picture but dont know how to lol! :D

Reaction score
Nice! I am still missing my Focal set up from the 330ci but am resiting the urge in the Trophy as it kind of defeats the point of a light weight car... but the urge is hard to hold back!!!

How much did the installation cost? It looks very well done (carpeted etc.).

Cheers
O.

Reaction score
Looks nice, not to out of place what headunit you using?

Matty use photobucket or such like to upload pics to the net!

Reaction score
Alpine IVA-D310RB UNIT
HPIM0130.gif

Sub & amp + installation wiring etc, £800.
Cant be bothered to do it me self.
Ex calls me a gary boy, thought id grown out of all that, so did i.
Shopping goes in the back seats.
Shop advised me to get the sub first then i'll sort out the fronts, and when i get paid again.
Upload pics to www.photobucket.com, all free, then copy & paste the link to the photo on here, simple.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
pinky parcel shelf!

I know tell me about it, the parcel shelf was the same colour as you can see on the floor build but has gone pinky in only a few months, gonna change it back to grey then it wont look silly :oops:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
you'll have ruined the handling - weight in the boot is not good in Trophy's. Their balanced for 70/30 weight distribution I think. Bet it sounds good though, lol

Reaction score
Trophy No.
handlin

when i drove down to alton towers the other day, i was pretty much on the limit on the 60mph back roads and it fealt as good as ever if not slightly better, i didnt feel to be getting as much lift off oversteer as normal, plus sounds awesome too its only like driving the car with one of your kids in the back really, ive raced 3 up before and was still ok

Reaction score
I've fitted a lighter exhaust and removed the ISO mount so with my newly acquired Focal sub I will be back to the original weight!

O.