Reaction score
Clio aliminium footrest plates to fit existing footrest complete with stainless steel fixing screw. NO drilling or riveting of existing plastic footrest is reqd really easy to fit. Matches existing pedals TROPHY & 172/182 .
sold a lot of these on cliosport check em out on there too (and the feedback on em !! :) )

£18 inc first class recorded delivery

PM me for payment details

[attachment=2:3ioxavhj]clio footrest 1.jpg[/attachment:3ioxavhj]

[attachment=1:3ioxavhj]cliofootrest 2.jpg[/attachment:3ioxavhj][attachment=0:3ioxavhj]cliofootrest 3.jpg[/attachment:3ioxavhj]

Attachments

• clio footrest 1.jpg
    clio footrest 1.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 83
  • cliofootrest 2.jpg
    cliofootrest 2.jpg
    467.6 KB · Views: 122
  • cliofootrest 3.jpg
    cliofootrest 3.jpg
    496.3 KB · Views: 101
Reaction score
Check pms please had payment with no del address ??

Reaction score
Still got a few left wont be making any more when these are sold :wink:

Reaction score
All 3 sold and posted today first class rec del,

all pms sent and replied too cheers guys :D

Reaction score
1eight2 said:
Arrived today cheers

Matt

Matt[/quote]

Cheers Matt glad you like it :D

I have had a few pms asking about if i have any more of these for sale i have now sold them all BUT IF i can get 20 names (i need 20 to keep prices same as before i will make another batch ) i have done lots of these on cliosport EVREYONE loves em :D
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=469623

you can also check my feedback on there too and what people think of the footrests for your self !

So if you DO Want one please add your name to the list below please. copy and paste it down.
You will NOT have to pay up front only when they are done and ready to post they will then be posted next day first class rec del .

I will start them if i get 20+ names

Reaction score
Matt[/quote]

Cheers Matt glad you like it

I have had a few pms asking about if i have any more of these for sale i have now sold them all BUT IF i can get 20 names (i need 20 to keep prices same as before i will make another batch ) i have done lots of these on cliosport EVREYONE loves em

you can also check my feedback on there too and what people think of the footrests for your self !

So if you DO Want one please add your name to the list below please. copy and paste it down.
You will NOT have to pay up front only when they are done and ready to post they will then be posted next day first class rec del .

I will start them if i get 20+ names

1. stevie +3 friends
2. matt.lund

Anyone else please add your names check out my feedback on cliosport too

Reaction score
Hi Guys, would love one, looks the goods, will need postage to Australia though, shouldn't be a problem. :D