Airbag light problems

Reaction score
Yeah it has an original steering wheel with the airbag connected them codes only come up when I plug the original airbag ecu in when I plug the standard 182 sport airbag ecu it only brings up the seat airbags that's obviously isn't their been recaros I priced up a new trophy ecu from Renault and hey want £250 so I'm wanting to get round this another way haha

Reaction score
Personally I would give Andy @ ClioTurbo a call.
He's quoted me £35 to travel to mine and put the car on the clip.

Only way you will pin point the error.

Reaction score
Yeah it has an original steering wheel with the airbag connected them codes only come up when I plug the original airbag ecu in when I plug the standard 182 sport airbag ecu it only brings up the seat airbags that's obviously isn't their been recaros I priced up a new trophy ecu from Renault and hey want £250 so I'm wanting to get round this another way haha

Reaction score
Not sure why this posted 2 but I think that's what I'm going to have to do but I definitely don't want to pay £250 for a airbag I'm not back in England till Xmas time so I was trying to find out a little bit more incase I was just overlooking something stupid

Reaction score
Are the seat airbag plugs not on the trophy loom?? i cant believe they would not be. If so can you not just stick the 182 ecu on, which clears most of the fired faults. Then do the the resistor mod on the seat connectors.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Yeah I realise that but I can't get anyone to log into the original ecu I had one bloke tel me he couldn't do anything with it after he had it a week until I got told about this Andy bloke so think I'm going to get him to come and look at it to tell me what the crack is with the original ecu my last resort is putting in the resistors as I would prefer to fix it correctly