Reaction score
ITG imo make the best filters, panel or induction kit :D

hyb

Reaction score
I ordered a itg panel filter yesterday, should be here tomorrow, I'll share my views then :)

Sam

Reaction score
I'm currently running a ITG panel filter.. fantastic, plus it retains that lovely 'whistle' noise made by the standard air box..

:)

Reaction score
Itg it is then thanks for your help .

Reaction score
i have itg iduction kit fitted and bring car to life without doubt no more lag between 4 and 6.5k and makes it reallyyyyyyyyyy buzzy

rodger

Reaction score
Trophy No.
just about to fit my itg panel filter - cant see it making much difference but will give it a go!

anyone had any good results with it?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
hmmmmmm alwas wondered about filters, as the car has an air mass meter which proportions the incoming air to the required volume. how can an air filter improve performance, assuming a paper filter dosent restrict airflow to an extent that the engine needs more than can be supplied.

As Mary Poppins said 'enough is as good as a feast!'

Anyway at least with it lasting longer i can get the renault schmucks to knock the price of a filter off the service! =D> =D> =D>

G

If you change filter or exhaust it does not make any power unless it is re-mapped if vany thing its slower :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well, Ive had chance for a proper go with the new filter in tonight and it does make a difference - on the motoryway i noticed that from 60 in the slow lane in 5th i put my foot down to overtake and it picked up a lot smoother - so that was that, getting on the a580 i decided to give it a bit of a blast, holding on till the death in 2, 3 and 4th and it seems to pull harder and seems very free revving. I like it! (trophysmall)

Reaction score
King Stromba said:
CUP said:
If you change filter or exhaust it does not make any power unless it is re-mapped if vany thing its slower :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Explain your reasoning

oh god CUP, you have made me agree with Stromba... I'm off to kill myself ;) lol

my decat made my car faster on std exhaust... but made the car slower with my powerflow stainless system... cat on and powerflow was the quickest combo, but the decat works well with my panel filter, zorsty and cams... car's not mapped, but goes much better than before.

G

Car engines also run on back pressure so if you de cat and performance exhaust you will lose power . Air filters are conected to an air flow meter to measure intake so without the advance in ignition timing and ajustments with fueling and air the diffrence will be next to nothing :mrgreen: :mrgreen: