Reaction score
cancelled my trophy order today :(

been waiting 2 mths for it and today it was delayed for the third time ...

i think it was a godsend as i ordered it without even seeing or driving 1 and today i met a guy with 1 , he had number 009 after sitting in it i realised im 2 tall for the recaro seats and the driving position sucks for me my knees dont go under the steering wheel :(

my mrs is not amused , but i think ive done the right thing
if the car had of been there today i prob wouldve prob just had to accept it , its a shame cause i was so looking forward to it ....

need to sell the reg plate if any1 is interested ???

dont no what to get now but a megane cup is looking a possibility

Reaction score
I'm 6'3 and though not the greatest driving pos yhe trophy is fine for me

Reaction score
Hi my man, i have my steering wheel low as i like that this end..never thought.. if wanna pop along for shot in it just give me tinkle as welcome too no worries :D

rodger

Reaction score
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:47 pm Post subject:

I'm 6'3 and though not the greatest driving pos yhe trophy is fine for me

im about that also m8 and after sitting in 1 today ,theres no way i m buying a car i dont fit in ,i thought the seating position was lower ,it feels higher for me ,i can only drive it with my kness spread apart :( dont have this prob in my cup with the crap seats ,

hyb

Reaction score
I'm 6'1 and theres plenty of room ?

If you want one, theres 1 in Yeovil dealership for sale.

Reaction score
rodger698 said:
Hi my man, i have my steering wheel low as i like that this end..never thought.. if wanna pop along for shot in it just give me tinkle as welcome too no worries :D

rodger
:D
There you go......
You goto adjust the wheel ! Try it again don't give up on thr trophy!

Reaction score
Steering column is adjustable! You can push it right up quite high. My mate is 6"3. I let him have a rag in mine the other day. He just pushed the seat back, Lifted the wheel right up and he had no probs with he's knees on the wheel. He was lie a Pro after just a few minutes behind the wheel! And he had nothing but compliments about the seats! :D

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that the delays got the better of you - what are you going to get now instead?

BTW What are you asking for the plate?

Reaction score
lol ,scrap this thread , i feel rather stupid now , never new that the coloum was adjustable on the 182's as it aint on my 172 :oops:

anyway ive contacted my dealer and sorted it ,im still getting the 1 i ordered which has now got a delivery date of tuesday , the dealer has promised a hole host of goodies to compensate me for my 2 mth wait and hopefully it will be over soon :)

Reaction score
hey hey glad you've not given up :D I ordered my trophy without a test drive, However i've currently got a full fat 182 so i know what its sort of going to be like.

Reaction score
Glad you changed your mind (although I did have my eye on your plate, lol)

If your 6'3" i can see why you would worry about the driving position - I'm only 6'0" and don't think I'll be able to carry passengers behind me as my seat will be touching the rear seats... who need passengers anyway - the weight will only slow me down! :mrgreen:

Reaction score
good one

good ne my man, i called my guy in livingston and he had one in stock if u needed it but obv not

ill see ya about no doubt

rodger
:D