1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About Evol Engineering

Discussion in 'Evol Engineering' started by EvolEngineering2013, Sep 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvolEngineering2013

EvolEngineering2013 ClioTrophy Trader

Hello, some of you may have already heard of Evol Engineering from our last membership with Clio Sport, but for those of you who haven’t here is some brief information about the company.

My name is Justin & I set up Evol Engineering in 2013.

I own a Black 2003 Clio 172.

Back in 2013, just after buying the 172, I was having issues with my gearbox dogbone mount & decided to design my own modified mount that would stop engine movement, provide better gear changes & also enhance the performance with the engine staying firmer.

The Mk2 Ph2 mount was born! Friends tested the mounts on their road & track cars & couldn’t believe what a huge difference the mount made to the performance of their cars, with such a small modification.

A company approached me to be their sole provider of the mounts, luckily I didn’t sign anything because after the first delivery they kindly copied the mounts & now sell them to unsuspecting customers for nearly double the price!! (& people still buy them even though they are exactly the same as mine!)

Since I have been selling the Clio mk2 ph2 mount, I have been asked by members of Clio Sport & customers through ebay to design other mounts such as for the mk1 Clio, mk3 197/200 Clio & Megane 2. So now I manufacture & supply five gearbox & engine related items.

Evol Engineering is fully insured to manufacture & sell our own brand of gearbox & engine related mounts, for any vehicle.

If there is a mount on your car that is not currently being sold as an aftermarket part & you think there could be room for improvement, please get in touch & I will see what I can do. As long as you don’t mind being the guinea pig & test the items, I will be happy to help you.

My email address is evolengineering@hotmail.co.uk

My ebay name is evolengineering2013

If you have any questions about the parts Evol supplies, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Thanks
    Justin

SharkyUK likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.