Reaction score
recently been to look at a black clio 182 2005, i liked the car so gave the deposit to secure the car. the dealer said it had the trophy pack added on, which he said was suspension spoiler and wheels, the car does not have the recaro sport seats. i was just wondering if it is possiable to have a trophy pack added? or was it just some dealership patter?

Reaction score
He's telling porkies!

Dealer was probably meant to say cup packs

Reaction score
oooo right, so it is more likly to be a renault clio 182 cup? still a nice car so no regreats buying will just have to be envious of those trophy owners lol

Reaction score
I would be carefull as the trophy handling kit was only sold to the french market as a extra at 1700 quid have a good look at the front dampers you never know someone could have brought some second hand parts off ebay and fitted them
Richard

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
easy to tell if it's the french aftermarket pack - the car will be LHD. if not he's just a usual Dealer spinning you a line.

It'll either be a 182 Cup or a 182 with Cup pack, they are different! Easiest way to tell is does it have aircon or climate control? if it's got a/c it's the cup if not it's the FF with cup pack.

To have a trophy pack would mean it'll need the V6 spoiler, base model wiper stalk, £3k of Sach remote dampers on the front, Grey (Anthracite) speedlines etc etc.