Reaction score
It got there so fast it was on a slight decline and i didn't realise till i looked down at the clocks then it was to late. lesson lernt though and ive luckily been given another chance so its all good and hopefully a lesson for other people.

Reaction score
Robh18 said:
hopefully a lesson for other people.

Definatly....Just shows doesnt it, two minutes of fun for your life possibly.

Like my dad always says to me you want to race go on a racing track!

Reaction score
Did the insurance company payout, as it must have been obvious you were exceeding the speed limit, driving dangerously etc. ?

G

Jeeso! they are scary pics, lucky man.

However shows how safe the Clio’s really are!! I know 3 other people all totalling there Clio sports and walking away with bumps, bruises and one guy had broken bones... but all still alive.

Hope you have better luck with your new Trophy!

Cammy.

Reaction score
i was 17 at the time ahah do you really think i could afford full comp !!! i was paying 4 grand 3rd party lost a total of 11 grand

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
fooking hell! By the name of the thread I knew it wasn't going to be a nice picture of a T... Wasn't expecting that! :shock:
Glad to hear you are both OK bar a few cuts and broken bones.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
shows the virtues of getting the car on track to learn it's and yours limits. On the public roads not many actually realise how flipping fast these cars are - many run out of talent before the cars limits are reached, your not the first and i doubt the last.

I've seen this aftermath before on here - i think someone posted up a comment like 'phew, at least the n/s indicator bulb wasn't damaged" in ref to the fact that every other part of the car was bent out of shape.

Reaction score
quik5i1ver said:
No surprises to see that CS gets a heavy slating in the PH thread..

Where exactly? These are the only references to CS, one is probably in relation to the board layout, & the other, well the user obviously didnt get on with someone in the admin team.

PH Bloke said:
Blimey. Cliosport looks a bit different these days!

PH Bloke said:
I see cliosport has gone right down hill then. Should have guessed that was going to happen really, especially when a certain few took over running the sight.

#-o

Reaction score
You're right - something of an overstatement.. Perhaps my own opinion of CS getting the better of me.. :lol:

Reaction score
700 pound fully-comp under my own name with performance direct

Reaction score
How old are you?! Im paying over that and im 22 with 3 or 4 (cant remember lol)ncb!

Reaction score
i just turned 20 so i was 19 when i took policy out with 2 years ncb

Reaction score
wow gonna contact them when my renewal is up, not for about another 10months though #-o

Reaction score
I can't believe how bad this crash is, glad everyone was ok. Can I post a picture of it on my facebook?

Paul

Reaction score
Wow!

Glad you lived!! As I wouldn't call it being ok after that.

Nice to see not too many holyier than thou comments.

We have all done something silly behind the wheel but 99% of the time you get away with it!