Reaction score
Hiya everyone

we managed to get the 55 reg number 310-500 trophy off ebay and its up for sale if anyones interested

obvioulsy we are havin the scuff. aerial sorted out,and cracked foglight lens, bulb works fine, but if anyones interested, give us a call on 07525866486

13800 miles from new with fsh
recent brake discs and pads
2x new tyres
excellent condition other than those 2 minor issues
hpi clear, never been damaged
recaro seats
12 months mot and taxed till jan 2009

picture of car before had aerial taken off, by some kn ob jockey

visit our site if u want more info, http://www.revitupuk.com

£7995, thanks everyone for looking, pls call with any questions as not always available to check forum and messages, thanks

CLIO2-2.jpg

CLIO4-2.jpg

CLIO6-1.jpg

CLIO3-2.jpg

Reaction score
Re: 55 reg Trophy For Sale!!

Add the cost of collection, VAT on margin, a warranty and repairs as listed on the previous ad and you have nearly halved what you think is the profit. Then calculate interest on the stand in value for the period the car is in stock. Then there may be a PX to over-allow on and then hold in stock. The profit when it sells is Gross Profit which only goes towards running the business which will cost a few thousand a month. The likelihood is that he will need to do 10 to 15 of these a month to make an ordinary living. Welcome to the world of a used car dealer.

Of course if you trade a few cars from home with No Insurance or pay any VAT and you're laughing if someone comes along to pay the full asking price.

Oh I forgot about the test pilots, finance declines and no shows. Personally I think this is a bit cheap given the miles and plate. Snap it up, my friend just got £8795 for virtually the same car.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.

as steve says the costs of running a business and the cost of keeping stock is well hidden from the end customer... good luck with the sale.

Reaction score

Paid nearly 10k for mine 6 months back with 12k miles so that's offered at an excellent price ....... bloomin credit crunch !!

Reaction score

thanks art dealer and your comments are bang on correct

we usually typically make 400-600 per car and shift 4-5 a week, even with credit crunch, were busier now than every before

the car is cheap as we sell cheap cars and dont have massive overheads for premises as we fell lucky with old relative

simple as that, and thanks for the comments, us traders are given alot of stick i feel, and were always messed around by private buyers and dreamers, sometimes just getting a small profit and no hassle from them is the main bonus :D