Reaction score
Trophy No.
Im sorry to say but i have spent months / years collecting and getting info on the trophy from all over the internet, People & endless phone calls to RUK and other companies and i don't see many people sharing the info or things they might have.

The above has taken me a lot of time and in some cases money also and I'm not about to plaster them over the internet to be butt raped and have them taken from anyone and everyone.

Ahhhh, Ive already shared the cup catalogue link. Pretty interesting viewing actually, looks very much as though they did use an Orbisoud exhaust on the cup cars :)

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh, Ive already shared the cup catalogue link. Pretty interesting viewing actually, looks very much as though they did use an Orbisoud exhaust on the cup cars :)

Yeah it does look like that, By all means if everyone and anyone want to throw them around then do so, I won't be putting them on a public / shared link but thats just me.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
It looks identical, the exhaust mounts are the same and there are 2 versions with different db ratings.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
It looks identical, the exhaust mounts are the same and there are 2 versions with different db ratings.

Well it's something that was "known" and I didn't want to call it as definitive bit if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck etc etc.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I remember a while back there were worries about getting hold of the exhaust mounts for the Orb. Did you ever go to Renault with the part numbers on the Cup racer parts list to check the availability?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I remember a while back there were worries about getting hold of the exhaust mounts for the Orb. Did you ever go to Renault with the part numbers on the Cup racer parts list to check the availability?

Well the rears use a BMW part (the rubber hanger) and that just bolts onto the main plate. It is the central hanger that I was worried about but Orbisoud still have the exhaust on their site as available. The cup catalogue has prices against a lot but not all of the part numbers and the Orb parts are not included. After several abortive attempts to do simple searches for bits at my local dealer I have given up, they really are fucking useless. Maybe Gareth might be able to help or Renault Wimbledon?