Reaction score
:shock: Agreed that it is a shame to see it for sale, but hopefully someone willing to pay the extra for number 500 will keep the car in good condition and the miles down...

Reaction score
OliS said:
:shock: Agreed that it is a shame to see it for sale, but hopefully someone willing to pay the extra for number 500 will keep the car in good condition and the miles down...

Good point

Reaction score
Probably works at the mag or the printers. When i used to work for a newspaper we used to enter competitions with 1000's of entries.
Have to ask the question, if you won a Ferrari would you keep it or sell it. Bearing in mind the insurance and running costs etc.....

Reaction score
ducks butt said:
Have to ask the question, if you won a Ferrari would you keep it or sell it. Bearing in mind the insurance and running costs etc.....
Drive it for a bit and sell it :cry: As you say running costs, insurance etc would be too much to bear. Its like those 'super cars' they have lotteries for on display at the airports, sure they'd be great to win, but then...

G

I think to the left drive is find to hard because i look for to drive to right.

Reaction score
I'm still here. Not sure what to do with it. I run a recrutiment company by the way. I'm driving it at the moment as my Subaru has just sold. I may keep it for a while, I only put it on there to gauge interest but if someone offered me good money for it I would probably sell it (Need something bigger).