IMG_0130.jpg
IMG_0131.jpg
IMG_0132.jpg
IMG_0133.jpg
IMG_0134.jpg
IMG_0135.jpg
IMG_0136.jpg
IMG_0139.jpg

Not a lot of tread on the fronts, loads on the rears but one needs a puncture repairing. It's a repairable puncture, middle of the tread and it's not losing air. Alloys themselves, there's very little kerbing on one of the fronts, and medium kerbing on the other front. Rears are unmarked.

£450 - I've just ordered the last 4 wheels RUK have, so need to make room for them.

Regards,
Mike

Reaction score
I'm liking your brake callipers mate, have you just painted them? If so, what paint did you use please? :)

Reaction score
There's four for sale here :)

All I know is RUK say that there's only these 4 in stock in the country, and I just bought them...

Reaction score
There is still another 4 in stock in this country at RUK and another 4 in France! So no panic plenty more to go round!

They said that to you probably just to get the sale :wink:

Also would be good to know if they come with the speedline decals on the side?

Reaction score
Actually, I spoke to three dealers who said exactly the same thing, so I guess they might not have been :wink:

Maybe system hasn't updated, maybe France are sending some more over, maybe their system is just wrong.

No, they don't come with the Speedline decal - they were manufactured without according to Speedline, along with the other subtle differences.

Reaction score
Renault. Hence the £650 price tag for naked wheels... :(

And they're the Trophy ones - as above...

Reaction score
Yep, phoned three stealers and they all took a deep breath when I asked for discount for buying four, and they all said that their markup was very small on this... Including the one that's run by my mate.

They buy them for not much less than £625 a set...