Reaction score
I have 3x Trophy Turini's here 1 with a Pe2 with a few mm of tread and 2 with budget tyre's with plenty or tread all come with centre cap's and have a few mark's on could defo do witha refurb £75 each if i can get 3 buyer's or £200 for all 3.

I also have a full Trophy Sachs set up all in working order but one of the front damper's has some slight damage to it i have been told this can be rectified at Bg motorsport, the rear spring's have not long been replaced. These would be perfect with a refurb £300 i will also throw in the Trophy hub's if the buyer want's them.

I have a pair of leather seat belt pretensioner cover's from the Trophy £20

and last of all i have a Trophy splitter this is perfect apart from a small mark £80 take's this.

I am willing to post any of the item's via courier at the buyer's cost.

I was planning to fit these to my 182 but really need a bigger car now so can't justify putting anymore £££ into the Clio

I am not very active on here that much so if possible can you please contact me via Cliosport.net here's link to my profile or search for me i have the same user name t12eed here's a link to my profile:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/member.php?41425-t12eed

I have no other Trophy part's !!!!

Thank's for looking

Reaction score
Hi, are these still for sale? I'll potentially take all 3 if they are.

Reaction score
Wheel's and Suspesion back up due to complete messer please only genuine interest only thank's :)

I have 3x Trophy Turini's here 1 with a Pe2 with a few mm of tread and 2 with budget tyre's with plenty or tread all come with centre cap's and have a few mark's on could defo do witha refurb £75 each if i can get 3 buyer's or £200 for all 3.

I also have a full Trophy Sachs set up all in working order but one of the front damper's has some slight damage to it i have been told this can be rectified at Bg motorsport, the rear spring's have not long been replaced. These would be perfect with a refurb £300 i will also throw in the Trophy hub's if the buyer want's them.

I have a pair of leather seat belt pretensioner cover's from the Trophy £20

Thank's for looking :)

Reaction score
I'd be interested in one Turini with budget tyre if I could see some pictures of the wheels please :)