Reaction score
Thought I would be keeping this for ever and it would end in the back of the garage with my 1.9 205 GTI.
Mate is selling his 111R and I have decided to buy it. I have owned the Trophy from new and pics etc are on Pistonheads and Autotrader. Make me a sensible offer and I can arrange for car to go to Stranraer or Hollyhead for a Mainland buyer.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/387775.htm

Attachments

• Side.JPG
    Side.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 262
Reaction score
Thanks,
one of the strangest sales I have done as I do not really want to sell it. Worst thing to do is to have a good blast in it and then you want to keep it.

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Steve,

I thought that was you selling up, good move to make over to the lotus. I'm now driving an S2000, cracking car it is.

I'm still working in NI so we need to meet up some time for a blast!

Brian

Reaction score
Hi Brian good to hear from you,
good to know that there is life outside a Trophy. The S2000 is a great car and fantastic value. My friend who has just bought a new 240R Exige offered me his 111R Elise at a really good price and I cannot resist.

Still waiting for the right money for the Trophy. Did you sell private or trade in ?

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I sold my Trophy private. After that I had a little diesel for commuting, it was torture driving it.

Wife and I love the s2k, ideal for us as we have no kids and with a Europe trip looming in the summer it should be fun.

When do you expect to have the Lotus?

Reaction score
Hope to have the 111R by end of this month at the latest, mate has 5k deposit from me in the meantime. Really down to how quick I get a Trophy buyer.
Really looking forward to a soft top for the summer, thats if we get one in Ireland this year!!

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
stephenhunter said:
Hope to have the 111R by end of this month at the latest, mate has 5k deposit from me in the meantime. Really down to how quick I get a Trophy buyer.
Really looking forward to a soft top for the summer, thats if we get one in Ireland this year!!

Summer was on a Thursday last year, keep your eyes peeled!!!!

Will the 111R be your daily driver?

Reaction score
Hi Brain,
just drove the 111R to Mondello park circuit and back with my friend Mark in his Exige. Giving him the rest of the money next week and will have the car home on good Friday.

Have a Focus 1.6TDCI as daily driver as 111R hard work to drive all the time. Drop me a line if you fancy a north cost drive when the better weather starts.

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
stephenhunter said:
Hi Brain,
just drove the 111R to Mondello park circuit and back with my friend Mark in his Exige. Giving him the rest of the money next week and will have the car home on good Friday.

Have a Focus 1.6TDCI as daily driver as 111R hard work to drive all the time. Drop me a line if you fancy a north cost drive when the better weather starts.

Certainly Steve, that would be awesome. Wouldn't mind a passenger seat blast in the Lotus.

I will keep in touch mate.