#262 For Sale 40k miles Immaculate Cond!

Reaction score
I'm sure you will ahve the dealers sniffing offering easy sale/immediate cash/trailers all sorts... just to stick it on the forecourt for more than your asking.

I hope it sells private for that strong price however because its so high on price I doubt any dealer would consider offering on it as there would be such a difference in what they could offer.

It indeed would be a milestone in Trophy pricing should it sell for £10k as thus far whilst prices are creeping up thats a bit of a jump from the 8-9 they have been going for.

In terms of dealers buying them - well yes they do & im sure one or 2 have done well in terms of individual cars but realistically by the time you prep them do the required work plus offer a warranty - theres not a huge amount across the table...

Anyway GLWTS ...

Reaction score
Agree with above, Personally I think selling at that price it must be waiting for a collector to buy, someone who's very rich or someone who's got no where to keep the 11k.

Maybe store it for 5 years and then only hope it's worth 15k which I pretty much doubt, hence why dealers aren't hungry for this one at this price!

I think some people seen a few dealers selling 1 or 2 for 9k and now everyone thinks the value has shot to the top.

A Trophy with 30k odd on the clock and 1-2 owners would probably sell with in weeks at 11k, but one with 40k and 5 owners is pushing it over 10k.

I offered a reasonable 9.5k which my brother thinks I'm mad, of course with that amount to play with there are so much to chose from.

I know if you or me was to buy it for 11k then our head and bottom would be scratching hard!, well mines would be anyways....

Good luck to him, it's his car and he can ask for what ever. Only when it sells everyone would be going on the high!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
#262 is now sold at the 1st attempt.

Im sure il regret selling it but it has gone to a good home.

Regards
Leigh

Congratulations on the sale. Come along then, spill the beans. Was it to someone that's likely to show their face here? Or is it vanishing into a collection never to be seen again?

Reaction score
Great news on the sale and I hope the new owner becomes a member of the site if they aren't already.