Reaction score
Thanks. Normally I just wash the wheels trying to remove once a month to clean inside as well with just Auto Glym or Meguires wash products. If they get really dirty I'll use Wonder Wheels Universal which is meant for diamond cut or delicate wheels so not harmful like some wheel cleaners can be due to high acidity. I have also used AG wheel cleaner.

After cleaning I polish with normally The Wheel Specilists own wheel wax as I got a couple of bottles free with some wheels I got refurbished by them. But this wkend I polished them with AG Extra Deep Gloss polish which is meant fir dark colours but worked well.

Reaction score
I was admiring this yesterday... lot of time and effort clearly gone into it... door badges is the only things i wasn't keen on but everything else works well, carbon fibre looked great!

what steering wheel is that as well?

Reaction score
FunkyMunky said:
I was admiring this yesterday... lot of time and effort clearly gone into it... door badges is the only things i wasn't keen on but everything else works well, carbon fibre looked great!

what steering wheel is that as well?

Thanks, as with mos things not everything will be liked by everyone but hopefully when people see the car as a whole it's cohesive.

I did have some folk asking about the car suprisingly the A-pillars being flocked was noticed by people from outside.

Steering wheel is original re-trimmed.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i must say, although its not original i think this is one of the best looking trophys i've seen. well done. How much do you charge?

Reaction score
Yes the carbon bits are really growing on me, just too much money IMO :D

Reaction score
I think now that people have seen it in the flesh, and I have taken the time to get some decent pics with the Nikon DSLR, rather than the hurried pictures taken on the Olympus point & click makes a world of differance to what the car was maybe percieved like before.

I agree the carbon items ca be expensive. I've ben canny and watched the for sales sections and managed to get both my Streamline splitter and fog lamps surrounds new but unused for decent discount. The other items like dash panesl and dimoands I've bought 2nd hand off ebay from bog standard models as although the same much cheaper and then sent them off to the guy in Swindonw on Cliosport/ebay and got him to cover them as it saves him time and money sourcing them plus I end up paying less.

The one thing I noticed though from the RS meet was, the Trophy parked next to mine had a carbon one piece splitter, Streamlines is 2. And the weave of the carbon was much more noticeable on mine, looked to have more depth, not taking anything away from the other one as it still looked good, just not as good. And thats me trying my hardest to explain without offending anyone :)

Now all I need to do is go and wash my integrale and get a picture of them together :D