#231 with 36K miles for sale £12,995 on PH

GPH

Reaction score
51.jpg 50.jpg I see #231 is up for sale on pistonheads. Only 36k miles the last owner has had it for nealy 5 years. lightly modified and looks in very good condition. Reg T12PHY included.
https://www.pistonheads.com/classif...enaultsport-182-trophy-16v-------2005/8406834
Here is the ad.
231 of 500
36600 miles.
2 previous owners.
I purchased this in August 2013 after reading too many good reviews to ignore.

Modifications:
K-tec cam with bespoke ecu remap with rolling road testing, completely transformed the way that the car drives 199.1 BHP (at the wheels). I also have a different induction kit but removed and replaced the Renault one due it sounding like my Caterham (which you don't want on long journeys).
Braided stainless steel brake lines and Pagit Blue pads. (This set up is incredible and won’t fade even with repeated use).
All in all £2k bill. from Ktec, worth every penny.
Scorpion 192 exhaust.
I have fitted an alpine blue-tooth head unit with expensive speakers which can be reversed before the sale if need be. (All installed professionally and the stereo is controllable from the stalk next to the steering wheel). Standard stereo/speakers were woeful.

The car is on Toyo R888 R which are incredible.
Set of Wolfrace Milano 15” x 16.5 alloys (closest looking to the Turinis that I could find) with with all season tyres fitted (probably done 300 miles on them, I can't remember the brand but came top in an all season tyre test.
I have the original Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tyres that the car came with! (Maybe interesting for a collector).
AC works well.
New boot struts
I have 2 rear seats, the original and a perfect match 182 seat that splits and has the head rests.
2 sets of keys (one with the original owners name still on them as never used).
New alternator with OE belt kit fitted in 2017.

All service history has been with K-Tec Racing or Andy Cochrane (Renault technical expert/Master tech) at Renault London West, he is the man for these cars.

In 5 years I have done only 6000 (usually) dry miles, on a British B road nothing elseI have driven will safely stay with it, its totally brilliant…

Lots of history in the files and I have all the magazine reviews that I’ll include.

T12PHY numberplate will be included in the sale.

Not interested in a PX.

Based in Central London.

Last edited: