Reaction score
Thought I might put a few photos up of the first track day of the year, got a few things to do before the next one in June, anyway hope you like.

_DSC0085.jpg

_DSC0125.jpg

_DSC0228.jpg

_DSC0243.jpg

Reaction score
Anglesey, one of the best circuits for camping and bbq's :D
Not going to get there this year, but i'll be there at some point next year :wink:

let me know if your at any other trackdays Keith, i've still got a few more trackdays to book this year :wink:
Any mods too the car Keith?

Chris

Reaction score
Thanks ste1985, porsche looked and sounded awsome, but don't think the driver was very confident with it lol.

Chris, will be doing Anglesey again hopefuly a couple of times this year and hope to get to Oulton towards the latter part of the year.

Mods as it stands in photos are DS2500 pads, brembo HC discs and braided brake lines, cat back exhaust, maxogen with acoustic v/v removed and for track days the rear seats removed, harnesses fitted and track wheels (2118's) with R888's.

Need to get a few things done before the next outing, front geometry done, brake ducts and get different pads/discs fitted aswell as get rid of some useless stuff off the car :wink:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yep those are good pics, i was wondering what the wheels were, like the speedlines but different, ish :)

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Yep those are good pics, i was wondering what the wheels were, like the speedlines but different, ish :)

Speedline 2118's in palmer motorsport heavy duty spec, got them straight from speedline italy in a group buy on Cliosport 12months or so ago. :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
keith185 said:
hoolio said:

Speedline 2118's in palmer motorsport heavy duty spec, got them straight from speedline italy in a group buy on Cliosport 12months or so ago. :)

Ah, that'll be why they're like the Speedlines then #-o :lol: