Reaction score
Hi, I am after a good condition steering wheel, thumb grips must be good.

Sean

Reaction score
Can the wheel be retrimmed if the thumbgrips are not intact? I'd heard they needed to be intact for a decent result.

Reaction score
They replace the thumb grips anyway, so its not a problem.

Get on CS. Two members offer the service & advertise in the for sale section.

Reaction score
^^ After my holiday I will be investing in the sexual steering wheel retrim!

Reaction score
That's my wheel. I used Arran off CS to get it retrimmed, cost £150. It's very high quality, feels & looks brilliant & is a genuine pleasure to use.

I bought a 2nd hand wheel, removed the grips gave them to a mate because fell apart, then sold my good condition wheel on.

The other guy on CS's work looks good also, apart from the grips which look a little clumsy compared to mine, but otherwise as good quality.

I've seen work by this company & it looks very good http://royalsteeringwheels.com

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
For the people not on CS could you post Arran's contact details or ask him to do a post on here - he may get a few people interested.

Reaction score
I've contacted Arran to inform him of interest on this site, and the options of either joining and doing a thread on here, or he can forward to me contact details and I'll post up.

Reaction score
The reply that I received from Arran.

"Hi Aaron,

many thanks for the email. At the moment I have a rather large waiting list as demand is far greater than supply. We cant churn them out quick enough as they take alot of work feel free too forward my details. My email is Arran_123@hotmail.com or mobile is 07515 367912. I will try and join the forum and post a thread in the next few weeks.

cheers

Arran"