Reaction score
I've only just seen this thread, and exhaust/brakes are the only upgrades I will be doing...

I'm assuming this is still available? What options do they have with payment etc...installments?

Reaction score
yeah mate, more the merrier. Not sure about installments as such, but BTB will hold the exhaust for upto 3 months after production, so you'd have a bit of time to save in theory. You could always give them a ring and see what they say though :)

Reaction score
Update:

I just got a yozza decat for the clio, but i've asked Joe to look into how much it would cost to modify the current CAT to run a full 2.5" bore throughout the system from manifold to tailpipe (or making a decat with the same bore size). This would mean adjusting the centre section flange to suit, so I need to know is anyone else interested in this? If not, no problem, if so let me know asap so then can continue with making the centre sections to personal requirements.

I've asked him to give rough ball park figures on cost for both modded cat or decat so will let you all know asap.

Jonny

Reaction score
I'd be interesed in prices of a 1 piece center section that meets the manifold or a slip joint like on the exhaust that Mark Fish modified the cat on.

Reaction score
Don't get it? Guy on phone said there's no cat on system just silencer, how are they gona chop bits off the original cat when it's on my car!?

Reaction score
Basically i've removed my CAT because I want it modifying (sent it to BTB today), so the centre section on my BTB will be slightly different at the join at the CAT.

This is just something I've decided to do. Just wanted to know if anyone else wanted the same thing. If not, the standard flange will be put on to your system as planed. Nothing to worry about mate, just another option thats all. If you want to keep the standard CAT style configuration that's fine. Just need to know what you fancy doing so I can let Joe know how many to do normal and how many like mine :)

Reaction score
Please can you let me know ASAP so I can let Joe know how many people want standard, and who wants modified. :)

Reaction score
All systems are made and ready for collection. All systems have been made standard. If you would like Joe to modify the CAT like he is going to do to mine it will cost around 70quid to do. You'll have to give him a ring if it is something you fancy.

Let everyone know what you think once fitted and get some vids up.

Jonny

Reaction score
How did everyone get on with this? I was the first to pick mine up and saw 4 others ready to go. Fitted it shortly after and absolutely love it. It's all hand welded and the quality of the welds is superb such a work of art. Fitting was a doddle and lines up almost perfect, one tailpipe is slightly off but could be the bumper. Love the sound of it too. So pleased, well done jon for organising it all!

Reaction score
I've got one from the group buy up for sale, it's never been fitted and as it say's, was just under £600
Would take £450 if anyone's interested.

Must be collected though, may be able to meet up if that helps :wink:
I'm off to Swindon on Saturday next week and Oulton Park on the 27th. Failing that i'm located just off Junction 30 of the M1

Chris

Reaction score
sam it goes BROOOOM BROOOOOM BROOOOOM! maybe see u at next essex meet. It's not as loud as rich's orb, well i don't think so, not from driving behind him

Reaction score
Ive had mine for longer than i can remember now, got it when it first came out, never had a problem with it and im still in love with it :D and yes it is very quiet unless you have 4 people in the car then the back 2 will moan :lol:

Reaction score
Couple of pics that i finally done!

Attachments

• 033.JPG
    033.JPG
    323.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    326.4 KB · Views: 16