Reaction score
Cheers Hyb.. that is cheap!!!

I still think £12.5k would be perfectly feasable as a price to ask for...

Oh well. Fancy another Trophy? ;)

O.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
hey that car sounds familiar....oh yes its mine!!

THE CAR IS AS MINT AS IT LOOKS! I hardly drive it these days and there is not a single mark on it, i want a quick sale hence the price - may take a tad less if anyone knows anyone?!

hyb

Reaction score
the guy on here who buys and sells them might be interested.
Sounds too cheap though to be honest. Whack another grand on :D

allvehiclesolutions i think is the guys name

Reaction score
Matt if you asked for 12.5k I have no doubt you'd still sell it as quickly as if you had it advertised for 11.9k!

Good luck matey - what's next on the cards?

Cheers
O.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
thanks for the comments fellas.

just bought a red boxter so need to sell the trophy. i will miss it to be honest - had a bit of a country lane blip tonight - the twisties are sooooo much fun in the trophy!

Reaction score
Tell me you bought an 'S'!!!! ;)

How would you say they compare?

O.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
no, got the 228bhp 2.7 - priority was condition and milage with FPSH

1 retired owner from new, 29k FPSH, leather, uprated sound system 17" alloys and full climate. its absolutley MINT - straight out of the box.

handles just as well, but a little more compliant - less fidgety, as its a 6 cylinder it sounds awesome and throttle response is better throughout the rev range - that said it dosent have that enormous rush when you hit 5k in second.

its a choice we decided upon the honeymoon, wife likes the idea of topless driving :lol:

Reaction score
Nice cars the trophys but the last one on ebay went for £10600 and with all due respect, that was more on the money for a private sale. Have contacted 4 guys who have been trying for £12995 - £11995 and 4 weeks later they are still dreaming. You can ask that money with a forecourt but off a driveway??

Will be buying one when they are around the £10k and lets be honest.........its gonna be soon.

hyb

Reaction score
Good luck, your only going to get a price near 10k with ebay because its risky.
Id say the actual value is more near 12k

Reaction score
Trophy No.
182pilot said:
Nice cars the trophys but the last one on ebay went for £10600 and with all due respect, that was more on the money for a private sale. Have contacted 4 guys who have been trying for £12995 - £11995 and 4 weeks later they are still dreaming. You can ask that money with a forecourt but off a driveway??

Will be buying one when they are around the £10k and lets be honest.........its gonna be soon.

sure you could get one somewhere at 10k - bet it wont be a 1 owner low miler though. good luck all the same.

I'm sure i'll sell soon - will just drop until it goes....hopefully

Reaction score
I haven't seen one sell on eBay for £10600 and I watch every one. I think you'll find they might run out of steam, but haven't sold. The last one that stopped at £11k on eBay I paid a lot more for to own it. The problem with eBay is that unless you're in a position to (or desperate to sell) cars don't even make what they make in the trade or at BCA etc. Otherwise i'd be the proud owner of even more Trophies and even 0505 Clio 182 + Cup Packs for £7500!! As a civilian the nice thing about buying off a dealer is that you can be assured of the quality of purchase - even if you don't know what to look out for. You'll save a bit though from independent dealers such as myself and who are regularly commended for the standard of presentation...such as this afternoon ;)

Reaction score
allvehicles said:
I haven't seen one sell on eBay for £10600 and I watch every one. I think you'll find they might run out of steam, but haven't sold. The last one that stopped at £11k on eBay I paid a lot more for to own it. The problem with eBay is that unless you're in a position to (or desperate to sell) cars don't even make what they make in the trade or at BCA etc. Otherwise i'd be the proud owner of even more Trophies and even 0505 Clio 182 + Cup Packs for £7500!! As a civilian the nice thing about buying off a dealer is that you can be assured of the quality of purchase - even if you don't know what to look out for. You'll save a bit though from independent dealers such as myself and who are regularly commended for the standard of presentation...such as this afternoon ;)

That one for £10600 sure looks sold. Its up in Falkirk and there's a link to it in another post here. I'll wait for the feedback before considering 100% sold at that price. He may have had a mate bid for it to prevent it going for loo low. But as I said, it looks pretty sold to me.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %3AIT&rd=1

Reaction score
Trophy No.
ahhh the great thing about the forums - you advertise a car tring to sell for honest reasons, then people slate the price! excellent stuff.

Reaction score
Apologies, I think you're right. :oops: That was a cheap car, I'd have flown up to buy that one for more money. Must have taken my eye off the ball (or already had three in stock at the time!). Cheers, Steve.

Reaction score
Nice cars but dreamers who drive them. I owned a M3 CSL and had guys on their forum who thought it was worth more than people were willing to pay. I drove mine, enjoyed it and sold for sensible money before the bite took hold and others lost £25k in a year.........sounds like similar dreamers here.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
182pilot said:
Nice cars but dreamers who drive them. I owned a M3 CSL and had guys on their forum who thought it was worth more than people were willing to pay. I drove mine, enjoyed it and sold for sensible money before the bite took hold and others lost £25k in a year.........sounds like similar dreamers here.

well jolly good for you! how enthusing that must be. :roll:

The funny thing is that whilst dreaming, someone must have bought it as the car is now sold and i am 12k better off.

if you sold an M3 why buy a 182 when you could have had the cream of the crop and owned a trophy - Nightmare! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: