Reaction score
thinking about some track wheels and tyres and need a number of sizes etc to give to a friend so he can contact the companies required.

If they are 15's then will they be 195/50 or can 205's fit?
Is the offset ET45?
What is the PCD?

would all the info above be the same on a 172 Cup?

Ta very much!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i think the 172 cup had an ET38 offset the trophy is ET45.

Can't remember the pcd, 100 rings a bell but don't quote me on that. 205's should be ok as long as the offset is correct, personally though as steve said 195/50's would be my weapon of choice - they give a slightly greater rolling diameter with less resistance meaning greater speed (i've seen a table somewhere, may have been on the Toyo website which gives a breakdown of all this).

Reaction score
cheers guys....also, what width wheels do you have?

15 x 7 or 6.5?

if i can't get a deal on new alloys with tyres, i'll look at some used 15's and get the tyres separately if i have to. I remember someone putting up that they can get 4 R888's for circa £250??? Can i be your friend? :lol:

So its 195/50/15
PCD 100 (checked and some 15's on cliosport were this so it must be right)
Definately ET45?
15 x 6.5 or 7?

Reaction score
I may have a set of exclio cup race wheel up for sale soon just need to finish the Slick off first and with 2 track days this mouth shouldn't be long

Reaction score
just ordered some today...getting some made up for me :D

I won't tell you what I have got or how much I paid, but i will say no one else has got these and the wheels are brand new out! Should suit the trophy down to the ground too.

Will post a pic when I have them.....apparently 10 day wait! (they are in stock at the manufacturers, just need to be drilled and R888's put on...should this take 10 days? :lol: )

Doing a weekend at Donington on 5th and 6th April, so fingers crossed they get here...should do but easter makes it a bit tighter than it should be!

I am excited to see these on the car (and to find out the grip levels on track)
Pics to follow asap! Thanks for all your help and info guys.

Matt

Reaction score
Ooooooo, what could they be?!
I was gonna get a set of those 15" anthracite 2118's through Mark Fish but can't justify spending £750 on wheels and tyres that won't get used everyday all year.............. :(

Reaction score
UPDATE:

They arrived today so I picked them up and dropped them home. Leaning them against the turini's they look very aggressive, but alot more tasteful than most track wheels at the same time. They really suit the car and really look mean at the same time.

They are also slightly lighter than i imagined too, they feel lighter than my turini's from memory...which is never a bad thing...i guess i will have a better idea when i change them over and pick up both back to back!

Fitting them tonight whilst doing a brake bleed on my car and cannot wait to see them fitted!

pics to follow asap.... :D