#147 for sale

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Renault Clio Sport 182 Trophy. A truly lovely looking car inside and out. Handles like a go cart with the track suspension set up they have.

Number 147 out of 500.

Features..
- Capsicum Red Paintwork
- Recaro Front Seats
- Sachs Dampers
- Turini Alloy Wheels
- Clio V6 Rear Spoiler
- Cruise Control
- Traction Control
- Renault sport steering wheel
- Scorpion cat back exhaust system
- Pollybushed gearbox mount
- Viper induction kit
- Clio full fat rear seats

Mileage 112k.

Just passed a 12 month mot.
Full service just done with Cam belt, dephaser and aux belt change.
Sachs dampers refurbished by BG motor sport with brand new eibach coil springs from Renault.
New scorpion centre section to match back box.
New exhaust hangers, gaskets and fixing kit.
New discs and pads all round, 5.1 brake fluid bled through and brake callipers painted red.
New n/s/f drive shaft.
New n/s/f wheel bearing.
Tracking just done.
New top engine mount.
Iv put a new layer of fresh under seal on to the inner front/rear wings and underside of the car to protect it from the elements as it's coming to winter (hopefully the next keeper has her garaged till the summer)

All receipts provided.

This car has a folder of history and recipes, way too much to much list.

As you can expect there are a few minor issues with being an 11 year old car... Couple of small dents and stone chips. Slight kerbing of one alloy. Will need a new set of tyres soon as 3 are on around 2.5mm and finally a tiny stone chip in the windscreen.

This is a chance to own a very rare car with the price over the years increasing. It may be the only one up here in the north east!

£5000 ono
(May PX with cash my way, van or estate)
No time wasters, silly offers or silly swaps.

IMG_8403.JPG IMG_8407.JPG IMG_8405.JPG IMG_8412.JPG IMG_8433.PNG IMG_8401.JPG IMG_8402.JPG IMG_8343.JPG IMG_8344.JPG IMG_8400.JPG

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Haha not at all I love driving it, puts a real smile on my face! If I'm being honest I want to keep it but Iv not the space for it, it was a decent wee project. Plus over the winter months it would be a shame for it to sit outside. Now the trophy is finished, I need to back to restoring my Peugeot 205 CTI. I put to one side after I bought #147...

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Haha, no worries buddy. Good luck with the sale and I hope you soon have the Pug 205 GTI up and running :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi there Peter. How's it going? Iv still got her aye. Iv had interest in her but nothing solid, she is still for sale buddy. It's a hard one though as I'm two minds wheather to keep her. Are you interested? If so PM me for details.

Reaction score
Every time I see one for sale I'm so tempted. Sadly, to buy I'll have to sell and I don't think I can bring myself to part with one of mine.

Good luck with the sale of yours

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Price reduction £4000 Ono

Circumstances has changed. Just been accepted for a mortgage so really need rid of her. PM for mor details...

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Add update, just to let people know.

Had new engine(48k) and clutch @ 88k fitted by a previous owner which was carried out by mick @ diamond.