#10 & #356 Out for the day

Reaction score
Just aa quick pic of #10 & #356 out for the day. Taken at Aztec West on their way for a clean.

DSC00001.jpg

Reaction score
Very nice, cars look a little pink but maybe thats just my monitor. Random i know but me and my mate put most of the glass in that building (and the one opposite, not pictured)

Reaction score
PeteCup said:
Very nice, cars look a little pink but maybe thats just my monitor. Random i know but me and my mate put most of the glass in that building (and the one opposite, not pictured)

lol :lol:
small damn world mate....... that one is the GE building opposite the orange building.

how comes ive never seen u round brizzle then?

Reaction score
Yeah when they were built they were both supposed to be for Orange (project Orange it was known as) but they leaked so bad due to a massive mess up with window unit and frame sizes that it took a few years to rectify so last i heard Orange didnt want them.

Anyway, i'm not actually from Bristol, i'm just up the road in Stroud. Aslo only been a Clio owner (Clio Cup) for around 6 weeks. I've only actually ever seen 1 Trophy in the flesh, funnily enough it was when i went to pick my Cup up (around 200 miles away), never seen one local.

Reaction score
:lol:

yea my g/f told me that they were supposed to be for orange. i think she told me that they still own most of the buildings there.

give us a pm when ure next in bris........ ill get sleek who owns #10 to come out for a small drive somewhere down to somerset!!