Reaction score
Currently on promotion .

Please note that "UP" flat-blades for Clio II are available to the network under part number 77 11 419 456. These wiper blades are supplied as a pair and are competively priced at £24.95 inc VAT (£21.23 ex VAT at retail).

Here is a picture of what they look like on mine

SDC10833.jpg

Reaction score
Not a bad price that, the Bosch Aerotwin wipers i got from ebay were £20 and look exactly the same. Huge improvement over the standard!

Reaction score
i might be missing something but where are these on promotion? need a new set and wanted to replace them with aero wipers. timing is everything...

Reaction score
Sorry you can get these direct from any Renault dealer just quote part number 77 11 419 456! They are direct replacements and very easy to fit.

As Olliev8 a vast improvement over the standards and look alot better too.

Reaction score
ooh baby! 'Flat blades' sound much cooler than 'Aero wipers' that Mercs used to call them. Can also confirm they are TONS better than old style wipers. Will be getting some of those! 8) Thanks for the heads up!! (you on commission?!)

Reaction score
price has gone up, now £25.37 with VAT. Sutton Park Reanult in Warick are ordering 3 sets, will be in stock Monday. Very helpful parts-man there!

Reaction score
nickboazracing said:
ooh baby! 'Flat blades' sound much cooler than 'Aero wipers' that Mercs used to call them. Can also confirm they are TONS better than old style wipers. Will be getting some of those! 8) Thanks for the heads up!! (you on commission?!)
Wish i was mate otherwise i'd be minted by now :wink: Just like to help fellow Renault Sportians! :D

Reaction score
Trophy No.
power ranger said:
[quote="Ross_Manchester":3qorq97c]Ive just rang and apprantly "No one does them anymore"
Thats a lie i have ordered some last week and the week before had no problems![/quote:3qorq97c]

:lol: No mincing of words there.

Reaction score
power ranger said:
[quote="Ross_Manchester":1xc54zz2]Ive just rang and apprantly "No one does them anymore"
Thats a lie i have ordered some last week and the week before had no problems![/quote:1xc54zz2]

Easy Tiger :lol:

Yep ive rang back and spoke to someone with abit of a brain & better customer service! :roll: Going over to order some this dinner! :)

Thanks Guys! :)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ross, I'd recommend not going anywhere near a Reno dealership either side of the Pennines. They're all useless, best to make the trek to RS Tuning in Leeds - worth the 40 odd miles.

Reaction score
Cue said:
Ross, I'd recommend not going anywhere near a Reno dealership either side of the Pennines. They're all useless, best to make the trek to RS Tuning in Leeds - worth the 40 odd miles.

Agreed the guy was so unhelpful! I was questioned on how i knew the part number and what was wrong with having normal whipers... [-X

R