V6 airbox fitted, but have OEM box with uprated filter in it
Mark Fish springs all round
Koni rear adjustable dampers
Powerflex upper rear damper bushes
Ktec exhaust no center, with cat mod
Uprated dogbone mount
recent upper gearbox mount
recent Engine mount
Have original rear dampers and springs all in working order, have A/C pannel ready to fit as mine has flaked
Alloys are only 4 years old, and only go on in the summer, so not seen much wear, and still have decals
Will also throw in New set of headlights, and new rear disks and pads
You will need to solder the plug on that i got hold of that controls the Auto leveling of the headlights, as the plug had melted and also got a spare motor incase

Massive project log

http://cliotrophy.co.uk/threads/mikeyjps-clio-182-037-trophy-progress-thread.51726/

has done 120k miles, tons of paperwork, lots spent on it under my ownership, looking for £5.5k no offers

Reaction score
Also has

John Fonz Lower seat adapters
and Yanoo stiff shift

Insurance runs out 1st week of March, so will be declared SORN after that

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Its a full fat 250 with Cup pack, not really had chance to throw it around bends yet, but the last owner took me for a spin, and he does a lot of track days, he did nearly make me poop my self with how fast he was driving it lol, seems to handle very well out the box
Keep me posted on how it fairs in the fun stakes compared to the Trophy.

Reaction score
The worst thing atm is the perception of speed compared to T, when i was doing 70mph in the T, it felt like about 100mph :p being shaken about and trim rattling ect :p but with the Meg, its quite the opposite, i will be just cruising along, look down at the speedo and i am doing 90mph lol, and they are sooo quite, wont be for long, but is atm

Reaction score
Does it have the RS monitor and Recaros?

The 250 built quality compared to the clio is night and day you'll love it! Had it been remapped?

Reaction score
It has RS monitor and has the RS heated electric leather seats. Putting the throttle response on extreme, makes it a bit perky, Trip says i am doing 24mpg atm, looks like i will be putting £40 a week in now, instead of £30 lol.

Not been remapped all OEM still, Have got a list on the go, Wagner IC, Highflow cat back (maybe a trip to prospeed) as everyone else fits Miltek or Ktec, so i will do something different :p, still not sure what to do about induction kit, might fit a turbo cooler (not timer) and then remap it, should see over 300bhp :)

Reaction score
EVO this month review a ktec Megane with extra poke. Worth a read...

Reaction score
Good buy then :hearteyes: will be keen to see what you do with it.

A friend of mine has tune a few he has had and got I'll have out what he uses

Prospeed is a good call. I'm looking forward to next week, and getting home to read Evo.

Reaction score
I think as a daily the heated seats mine be a bonus but the Recaros were comfy just have to watch how you get in and out as the base boosters are solid, a few passengers found out the hard way :grimacing:.

I had mine mapped at RStuning made 294bhp no mods and on my winter tyres. It should have made more but the tyres and dyno didn't get on too well and were spinning up. The drive home was great plus I used less fuel too. :yum::tongueout:

With your mods you should be about the 310-315bhp mark. :grinning:

Reaction score
I've had my 250 since 2011, I never drive it anymore but can't bring myself to part with!

Cars done 27k miles, is full spec and perfect condition other than some spoke corrosion on one wheel. I had the original RS tuning package that they offered (Milltek, ITG, Forge FMIC and Map) think it made 318hp but would need to dig the graph out. Certainly made the car a lot faster than my Megane R26 that I use for track days!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I hope it doesn't come to that Mike :( Too many folks waiting for that unicorn Trophy I think mate :(