Reaction score
Lets just cut straight to the chase

004pqu.jpg

006xvb.jpg

008wm.jpg

attachment.php

Reaction score
Here's a few pics of what Mark Fish springs doo..

Standard

sideviewold.png

Fitted

sideviewnew.jpg

And the kit itself

Reaction score
Mod number 1 bought, Iphone cable that plugs into back of the standard radio and you can hide it out of the way.

64db2c2e.jpg
a5696b80.jpg

P.S knicked the pics of another forum :)

Reaction score
Initial inspection of the paintwork, setup the halogens and laser pen to get some paint readings.
DSCF8099-1.jpg
DSCF8100-1.jpg

The camera was struggling to pick up the true state of the paint, was very swirly and covered in RIDS.

DSCF8101.jpg

Correction was achieved with 3M Fast Cut and 3M Yellow pad.

DSCF8102.jpg

Reaction score
Door strips before and after

DSCF8106.jpg
DSCF8107.jpg

Lower half of the car was the worst, think the car has seen a brush a few times.

DSCF8108.jpg
DSCF8109.jpg

Reaction score
The Clio has quite a few areas that stick out, don’t think theres one flat surface apart from the roof, so a lot of masking was required to make sure no edges were caught.

DSCF8137.jpg

Small spot pad was used on most of the car, just couldn’t get the level of correction I wanted with a larger pad because of the contours of the body.

This is my concentration face.

DSCF8138.jpg

Car was then pulled outside to wash the dust off, the sheeting was impressive without final polishing or sealant, just goes to show its all in the prep!

DSCF8144.jpg
URL]]

Reaction score
DSCF8161.jpg
DSCF8166.jpg

Car looked very red in the end but my poxy camera couldn’t pick it up, but you can see how glossy the paint is.

DSCF8170.jpg
DSCF8171.jpg

Reaction score
yeah i thought it was you - the concentration face gave it away
:cool:
is this the jesmond trophy? the last time i saw that one it had a few dings.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That pic is not me

And nor is the car from Jesmond and nor does it have any dings pal.

Thing you have me mixed up with someone else

Reaction score
Trophy No.
That pic is not me

And nor is the car from Jesmond and nor does it have any dings pal.

Thing you have me mixed up with someone else

Why such an aggressive reply? Easy mistake to make when one of your(?) pictures is captioned "MY concentration face" and it was an innocent enough question.

Reaction score
ha.. its ok, when i had my last Trophy and R27 there was this other guy in newcastle with the same user name as you on CS he had a 182 then a Trophy - i used to give him a wave every now and then - i thought that was you.

Reaction score
It sure is Steve

Am on other forums as well, and your pics were the best I could find to show the difference in the height with the springs

Hope you don't mine me using them?

Son of Solo - I am on Cliosport but use name is Leeroybrown and I used to have a RB 182 a few years back, infact I had 2 of them.

None of mine have ever been rough buddy, always in awesome nick, just so happens I travel through Jesmond Mon - Fri as I work in Cobalt business park.

Reaction score
no probs with using the pics.just thought it was bit strange using pics of another car.not that i suppose it matters as they all look the same.lol

them pics were taken right after the springs were fitted and the car was rolled out the garage so the springs have settled a bit better since then.

Reaction score
the guy i knew had a silver one with no back seats (carpeted over)
the jesmond trophy is usually parked up near the coast road side of Jesmond, think i've put up up a spotted about it before without reply.
do you ever go down to the metro center performance car unofficial meet up thing?